View Single Post
Old February 21 2012, 10:32 PM   #1268
CorporalClegg
Admiral

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Rocketeer wrote: View Post
CorporalClegg wrote: View Post
Sure.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the person's name. The character's name was Ahsoka spelled wrong, but I forgot to write down the handle.

And never actually said anything to me just put me on follow, and when I changed zones, they'd somehow find me and do it again. After about the third time I confronted them, but got no reply. Eventually I just got mad and logged out.
Try putting them on ignore, then changing instances. That seems to work in other games. You can also change your privacy settings so that only friends can see you.

If you see me online while they're stalking you, give me a shout. If nothing else, I'll blast them with tribbles.

Luckily when I got back on he was gone.

I was able to grind to 40.

I went with the Deep Space Science over the reconnaissance. That way if I ever decide to get the "Endgame" Voyager I can just pop in the extra science BOff.

Now I just need to start upgrading my badly outdated gear and re-tooling my BOffs.

Bird of Prey wrote: View Post
An in-game stalker? I've never heard of anyone doing that before. Let us know if it happens when we're online. I can understand how frustrating that must have been.
They seem to something that comes with the F2P territory. I heard plenty of horror stories.

Mine was nothing so serious, obviously, just someone being an ass-hat.

Normally I wouldn't have even cared that much, I just really wanted to ding 40 before going to bed and he was sort of getting in the way.