View Single Post
Old February 21 2012, 02:23 PM   #1254
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Timelord_Victorious wrote: View Post
sonn wrote: View Post
Rocketeer wrote: View Post

Yeah, most of my chars have the Odyssey or Bortas, but not everyone is an Engineer.

Does anyone know if you actually lose bank/inventory slots? Based on what I've read on the F2P FAQ, it doesn't look like they would be taken away. I'd like to talk with someone that has converted from active subscriber to f2p to see how it affected them.

I've come back since its gone F2P and I've still got all my inventory/bank slots from before.

I haven't noticed any big differences since I've come back other then not getting a VA ship token. Only time I've been in a queue was on Saturday after the new FE came out.
Bird of Prey wrote: View Post
An in-game stalker? I've never heard of anyone doing that before. Let us know if it happens when we're online. I can understand how frustrating that must have been.

I must say I had a rather good weekend, stf loot wise. Picked up my first piece of mk XI Maco ground gear (for 40 edc's), got the mk XII Maco space shields and deflector, and a Mk XI Maco ship shield (before I got the mk XII). Now I have to grind the Cure space elite stf to complete the set with Mk XII Maco impulse engine.
You got 2 Prototype techs already?
Did you bribe Gozer or something?
If so how much should you bribe him for.
Hartzilla2007 is offline   Reply With Quote