View Single Post
Old February 19 2012, 04:25 PM   #248
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: Movies Seen in 2012

38. Kramer vs. Kramer: (✩✩✩✩) - TV - Wife (Meryl Streep) leaves husband (Dustin Hoffman), leaving husband to raise their child alone. Then she comes back and tries to regain custody. Finally saw this one and thought it was very good. Meryl Streep at 29 was pretty easy on the eyes.

39. When in Rome: (✩✩) - TV - Kristen Bell plays a woman who steals 5 coins from a fountain while in Rome. This causes the men who tossed the coins into the fountain to fall in love with her and want to pursue her. She later find out though that the guy she's forming a relationship with is one of the guys who's coin she has. Does this mean that their their relationship isn't real? What to do... It's a subpar rom com, but Kristen Bell is always nice to watch.

40. Possession: (✩✩) - TV - A 1981 movie starring Sam Neill and Isabelle Adjani. Their marriage is falling apart and some weird creature is involved. This one was over-acted, but Isabelle Adjani was way hot.

41. Sex and the City 2: (✩✩✩) - DVD - I used to watch the show, so I enjoyed the movie. There isn't much of a story here, it's just a chance for fans to catch up with characters they've enjoyed for years.

42. Little Fockers: (✩✩✩) - DVD - I enjoyed the first two movies and was happy to get a third installment. The title is odd though because it has little to do with the kids. Here's hoping for a fourth one. Maybe it'll be called The Godfocker. Jessica Alba was in this one and she was probably the hotest I've ever seen her.

Theatre: 1
DVD/Blu-Ray: 15
TV: 23
On Demand: 2
Internet: 1
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote