View Single Post
Old February 15 2012, 08:11 PM   #903
J.T.B.
Commodore

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

Scout101 wrote: View Post
Problem is: you hit a zombie, but so what? No guilt, don't even bother to swerve. Crash into it and don't bother looking back. Reaction to hitting a human shouldn't be the same as a zombie. If anything that's good, one less wandering around. Sure, wrecked the windshield, but not a huge problem that requires swerving and flipping the car...
Zombie or otherwise, something that size coming through your windshield is a possibility you really want to avoid; plenty of people have been seriously injured or killed that way. "Keep your eyes on the road" is probably as valid post-ZA as it ever was, maybe more so if wildlife is getting used to the roads being deserted, plus unattended livestock and so on. But maybe she's always driven that way.

Nociod wrote: View Post
It doesn’t make any sense whatsoever that she absolutely had to get Hershel, none whatsoever. Guess you guys are right in that it doesn’t make any sense to go to a known <walker> area where a known “walker-catcher” got killed and Shane barely got away, but I don’t know. Nothing makes any sense when it comes to Lori.
Yeah, it seemed like it might just be pique at Daryl telling her off. "You won't do what I want? Well I'll show you!" Didn't show a lot of sense, to me.

Justin
J.T.B. is offline   Reply With Quote