View Single Post
Old February 15 2012, 08:04 PM   #902
Temis the Vorta
Fleet Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

AviTrek wrote: View Post
Scout101 wrote: View Post
Temis the Vorta wrote: View Post
That scene made me laugh. You'd think after the zombie apocalypse, you'd be able to take your eyes off the road for two seconds, but nooo...
Problem is: you hit a zombie, but so what? No guilt, don't even bother to swerve. Crash into it and don't bother looking back. Reaction to hitting a human shouldn't be the same as a zombie. If anything that's good, one less wandering around. Sure, wrecked the windshield, but not a huge problem that requires swerving and flipping the car...
Its a reflex reaction. You hit something that looks like a human you react like you think it's a human. It's not a video game where your mind has already been trained to think about hitting zombies.
I hit a deer once (fortunately I'd slowed down because another deer had already crossed the road), and I can tell you, that freaked me out plenty! Even though the stupid thing committed suicide in front of my car by jumping out of the bushes at me, I felt bad about it, since it was a mammal and not a bug or something. So I can imagine the gut reaction of seeing a human shape bouncing off the hood of your car.
Temis the Vorta is offline   Reply With Quote