View Single Post
Old February 14 2012, 10:56 PM   #1137
Aeolusdallas
Captain

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Scout101 wrote: View Post
Nice to see that a discussion is now being called complaining whenever someone doesn't agree. Even said I understand why it was shown that way, just seemed silly (i know, hard-hitting complaint, right?) when considered in the light of everything else. I mean, the Borg are shown as way more advanced than the Dominion or the Federation, but we've apparently advanced enough that swatting cubes isn't a huge problem anymore. Seems like we've upgraded in the past 30 years I don't believe (may be mistaken, I honestly forget) the Dominion could beam through Federation shields 30 years ago, so not sure why they'd have developed that tech while stuck in the nothingness of the wormhole.

If nitpicking on-screen Trek minutia is somehow offensive to you, I think you're on the wrong website

Since both your last two posts in this thread have been basically just to bitch about ME, though, may I suggest you either get over it or use the Ignore feature? I'd hate to think I'm bothering you
You might be taken more seriously if just about EVERY post you ever made was not negative.