View Single Post
Old February 13 2012, 11:59 PM   #412
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: Heroic Age/Avengers Ongoing Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I don't know about Reed as an obvious choice, Doom is a member of the Future Foundation, he was shown in his white cloak, given how things are going in this book, Hulk could have easily have gone to Reed and convinced him to split him, instead he went to Victor. I don't think Reed will be involved at all. I'm guessing they're going to be put back together so soon. Jason Aaron writes for the long term with his plots...this just speaks to me as the start of something larger going on. I'd not be shocked if both Hulk and Bruce are convinced to join Amanda's squad.

Finished Scarlet Spider #2: This is really good. I'm not a huge Chris Yost fan but he seems to be a big Kaine fan and that's a good thing. The art is great for this book, I really like Kaine's costume. Interesting that he hasn't called himself the Scarlet Spider yet. That will come probably when he's comfortable giving himself a name. I also liked the fact that he removed his mask in the hospital and didn't immediately put it back on. Peter or Ben would have done that. Kaine doesn't really care. He's going to have to learn to protect his own identity. The connection with the girl he saved is going to be interesting given that Kaine has only really loved one woman before. Interesting as well we keep getting snippets of his past. This book is living up to the hype IMO.

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.

Last edited by Admiral_Young; February 14 2012 at 05:44 AM.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote