View Single Post
Old February 13 2012, 07:25 PM   #848
Scout101
Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

Yeah, i didn't see it as overly cold; just an awknowledgement of what needed to be done, and not being overly SOFT, I guess. She was his friend, some part of him wants to be the one to take care of her. Kinda Old Yeller, 'he's my dog, i'll do it' sorta thing, no?

Anyway, mostly liked this episode. Aside from the dumb bit with Lori, felt like a decent way forward and less of a stall. Things were finally happening, even if they still are on the farm. Introducing dangerous humans instead of just a horde of zombies was nice, too. Reminder that just because the world's gone to shit, doesn't mean they are the only ones left. And that for all the talk of coldness and morals, most of the groups of survivors are going to be FAR worse than our group. Zombies aren't the only ones preying on the weak to survive...
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Scout101 is offline   Reply With Quote