View Single Post
Old February 13 2012, 09:26 AM   #835
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Discussion *Spoilers*

Wow. Rick shot them. Mr. Sensitive goes Alpha Male. No matter. Rick is scrumptious in any context. Zombies think so, too. In a court of law he'd be convicted of murder, but you sensed they were dangerous. Interesting territory here. Of course the alpha male j*****f Shane lovers and defenders at my other board will opine that this is tantamount to Shane offing Otis, but it's anything but.

I've tried to defend her, but Lori really is getting on my last nerve. I think it's the actress more than the writing. She doesn't elicit as much sympathy as a character in her situation should. It's not that I can't forgive the character for sleeping with someone other than her husband when she thought he was dead....it's just that she doesn't seem to do anything constructive at all. Not everyone has trained survival skills or firearm skills.....but she doesn't even cook or do laundry or even offer to help with anything at all. Pregnant or not, she could dig or help move bodies. Sit with Carol in the RV and try to comfort her. Anything. Why did she need to go after Rick?

That was Rene from True Blood that Rick killed, right?

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.
Dorian Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote