View Single Post
Old February 11 2012, 11:39 AM   #1064
JRS
Fleet Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to JRS
Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

new slot for each data type, a few different ship sets (Aegis, borg, breen, MACO or Omega if you're lucky), all the unique weapons you get (things like TOS weapons, special lirpas, anything that levels with you), Anniversary events, maybe even a few rare food samples and other unique commodities, and then couple extra torpedoes and weapon types if you need to change your loadout. My bank has been maxed for a while.
I got bored of all those data samples taking space from new consoles and weapons, so I yesterday crafted some shield generators and but all the rest data stuff to the BBS fleet bank, as much as I could fit there.
I am planning to do so in the future also. I am not really into crafting(did not do that on Champions Online either) and I honestly will rather use that time for the daily missions.
This way ppl of the fleet have bit more things to craft with and I have hopefully bit more room in my bank
"Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself " - Richard Nixon
JRS is offline   Reply With Quote