View Single Post
Old February 7 2012, 06:16 PM   #979
J. Allen
Science Is Magic™

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Rocketeer wrote: View Post
The Nebula cruiser is technically the same as the Galaxy but with a shorter frame and additional sensors giving it more of a scientific mission. Although I can't stand the Galaxy class, the Nebula is one of my favorites. It's Doc Lee's current ship, the "USS Dragon Turtle".
I love the Galaxy class, myself, but I also like the Nebula class. I have one outfitted more for gathering than I do fighting, and it's called the "Richard Dawkins". It's a nice balanced ship, IMO.

Sorry but I'm almost afraid to ask - what's up with the blue horse? I came home from work and my daughter was watching something like that on Youtube. I made her get off and do her homework. I don't mind her skipping her schoolwork for Star Trek, but blue horses are out of the question... :-P
That would be Rainbow Dash, from "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". The scene itself is from the episode "Read It And Weep". If it helps any, in the Season 2 premiere episode "The Return of Harmony", the voice of the villain "Discord", was voiced by John de Lancie, and behaved like Q from TNG. It turns out the people behind Studio B, the animators for the MLP show, are nerds.
Brony Kingdom
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote