View Single Post
Old February 7 2012, 05:46 PM   #195
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: Movies Seen in 2012

33. Couples Retreat: (✩✩✩) - DVD - One couple plans a trip to a couple's retreat in the South Pacific to see if their marriage is worth saving. They bring along their friends, consisting of three other couples, as part of a package deal, and all of them learn something about themselves. Fun movie with a great cast consisting of Vince Vaughn, Kriten Bell, Malin Akerman and Jason Bateman.

34. RV: (✩✩✩) - TV - Robin Williams cancels a family trip to Hawaii in order to go on a business trip disguised as an RV trip to Colorado. Hilarity and hijinx ensue.

35. Chaos Theory: (✩✩✩✩) - TV - Ryan Reynolds plays a married man who's life starts falling apart after being late for the ferry kicks off a series of events. It's a good dramatic piece with a rather nice ending.

36. Black Swan: (✩✩✩✩✩) - DVD - An aspiring ballet dancer loses her grip on reality when she becomes obsessed with the role of a lifetime. This is the first movie this year that I've given five stars to. It's a wonderful story about perfectionism and how one can get in their own way. Natalie Portman gave a real tour-de-force in this one. It's my favorite movie of hers since 1994's Leon. She was perfect. I was so jazzed I stood up when it ended. When the movie came out, a lot of people were talking about the lesbian scene between her and Kunis, but my favorite scene was when Natalie's character started to pleasure herself in bed. I was expecting the usual close-up of sighs and faces, but she took it further and really put her whole body into it. One of the hotest scenes ever.

Theatre: 1
DVD/Blu-Ray: 12
TV: 20
On Demand: 2
Internet: 1
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote