View Single Post
Old February 2 2012, 04:09 PM   #187
JJohnson
Captain

Re: The OFFICIAL STNG Next Level Bluray watch and review thread

Sho wrote: View Post
GalaxyX wrote: View Post
If they sell for around $80 each they got me as a customer. More than that and I'd have to think about it. I'm already bored of the 3 episodes I have so far, once the novelty of watching them in HD wore out. Up to $100 and I will probably choose the better seasons to buy. If they actually charge more than that, well, I will probably pass on it considering what I've seen so far.
Well, personally I rewatch individual TNG episodes relatively frequently. Really, Star Trek is my comfort food; when I get stuck at home with a nasty cold or whatever, I pop on Trek episodes . And obviously I'm going to prefer the HD version to the DVD version for doing that in the future.

The other reason to buy it is voting with my wallet: I'd like them to get filthy rich from making TNG-R, so we get a DS9-R and a VOY-R.
Biggest reason I've not rewatched TNG in several years is the SD quality looked so bad on my HD TV. It will now be a staple of my TV watching again! That and TOS-R. And I agree. I'm going to buy all the seasons of TNG and TOS-R so that they will be more inclined to make VOY-R and DS9-R.
JJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote