Trying a "new" hair prop with my Aiko 3 based M'Ress mesh. I place the word "new" within quotes because I've had the geometry for a few years even though I've just now posted it. An on-line friend shared the digital "wig" she originally modeled for another figure. She cautioned I'd probably want to modify it to better capture the design presented in the original Filmation animation cels. Alas, at that time, I had next to no skill with wireframe "deformers" to properly reshape the object. but recently I've had moderate success with another model, so I took a whack at it. Yeah, there are some deviations from the cartoon drawings, primarily the sideburn "locks". In the cartoon, they draped behind the shoulders. But the "deformers" or "magnets" as they are labeled in Poser, started to interfere with the geometry of the large "fall" of hair as I tried to pull the locks backwards. I simply gave up and decided to drape them forward. And while different from the cartoon, I liked the effect I achieved.