View Single Post
Old February 1 2012, 09:02 PM   #892
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Rocketeer wrote: View Post
I'm willing to give equipment or boffs (within reason) to a Lt or Lcdr that would be much better than the Fed starter pack.
Hey would you happen to have a male Human tactical boff and/or a female Betazoid science boff?

Bird of Prey wrote: View Post
So tomorrow marks the start of new items and content. The 2 year anniversary celebration starts, with a new reward for each of the 4 days you participate, plus you can do a mission to get the new Fed/KDF ships. Then the new FE begins the following Saturday (Feb 11), which should run for 5 missions. At long last, new content is almost here !!

I was also reading the latest Tribble release notes, and they are making some great changes, including increasing the drop rate of the rare STF drops.
Yay!

Blamo wrote: View Post
Since I've alast mentioned the Odyssey they've nerfed it, so I'm now less enthusiastic about getting it. I'll still do the shakedown, I just doubt I'll ever fly her after that.
Timelord_Victorious wrote: View Post
I give her a go... you never know if she will get a balance pass after release... for all we know people hate her and no one flies her, then she must get a power bump of some sort.
From what I hear its good and tanking but no so good at damage dealing which is causing a small battle between players who want it to be a Super Assultcruiser and those who want to to stay a Super Starcruiser.
Hartzilla2007 is offline   Reply With Quote