View Single Post
Old January 31 2012, 08:28 AM   #4
Vanyel
The Imperious Leader

Re: "In The Pale Moonlight" Line-by-Line

Sisko: It's only been 2 weeks. I need to talk about this. I have to justify what's happened, what I've done...at least to myself. I can't talk to anyone else...not even to Dax. Maybe if I just lay it all out in my log, it'll finally make sense. I can see where it all went wrong...where I went wrong. I suppose it started 2 weeks ago while I was posting the weekly casualty list in the Wardroom. Every Friday morning for the past 3 months I've posted the official list of Starfleet personnel killed, wounded or missing in the war. It's become something of a grim ritual around here. Not a week goes by that someone doesn't find the name of a loved one, a friend or an acquaintance on that damned list. I've grown to hate Friday's.

Who is it Dax?
Imogene, get serious! Who do you think you're talking to?! I've known you for 27 years, and all I can say is, if God was giving out sexually transmitted diseases to people as a punishment for sinning, then you would be at the free clinic all the time! And so would the rest of us!
--Julia Sugarbaker
Vanyel is offline   Reply With Quote