View Single Post
Old January 30 2012, 03:48 AM   #773
Re: Does It Get Better???

AdmiralScreed wrote: View Post
Agreed. I hope they keep the story arcs going. I'm really liking the Hirogen and I hope that there are more episodes featuring them to come.
The next episode more or less wraps up their arc, although the writers find a way to bring them back a couple of times later one.

BTW, it's been quite a while since we've seen the Vidiians. Are they ever going to return to the show?
Only in an episode that flashes back to the early seasons, according to Memory Alpha (I certainly can't remember any others). For all intents and purposes, they're done.

Another completely random question: Why is Harry Kim a senior officer? I'm sure there are plenty of other SF officers that outrank him, and yet none of them are senior officers. What makes Harry so special? This is something that's been bothering me for quite some time. I've just kept forgetting to ask you folks on Trekbbs. Hopefully one of you experts can shed some light on this.
Harry graduated at the top of his class. As a result, he got a choice assignment -- a position on the senior staff right out of the Academy. He's still an Ensign, though.
"This begs explanation." - de Forest Research on Star Trek

My blog: Star Trek Fact Check.
Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote