View Single Post
Old January 25 2012, 06:24 PM   #159
JD
Admiral

Re: So What Are you Reading?: Generations

PKS8304 wrote: View Post
Finished Krad's buffy novel about Spike and Nikki, one of the slayers he killed. Blackout was awesome, I didnt want it to end.

My wife begged me to read the first Stephanie Plum novel One for the Money, it reads quickly enough, I picked it up yesterday afternoon and in about an hour read 65 pages of it, she is dying to go see the movie this weekend.

Im also reading book one of the TNG ebook series a few years back, the first one is Sea of Troubles. So far Im enjoying it, Im about 20 or so pages into it. Kinda cool to step back to that time period, the Ent E's first year, the Dominion War still raging, and hey Lt. Hawk!
Greg Cox wrote: View Post
PKS8304 wrote: View Post
Finished Krad's buffy novel about Spike and Nikki, one of the slayers he killed. Blackout was awesome, I didnt want it to end.
That was a fun book. I liked that one, too.
Have either of you guys read KRAD's other Buffy novel The Deathless? I thought it was pretty good. It's a second season story, so if nothing else I thought it was fun to go back and revisit that period in the show. (It also takes a special place for me since KRAD used my name for a character in a couple scenes.)