View Single Post
Old January 25 2012, 05:47 PM   #15
John Clark
John Clark's Avatar
Re: Relocating from the US to London, UK... any tips?

Professor Moriarty wrote: View Post
- Taxation. Depending on your exact situation, you may well need to dual file with both the IRS and the HMRC. Annoyingly, they operate different fiscal years. Speaking from experience, this can create problems. Problems that are solvable with good accountants... and with the accompanying financial outlay. It also creates some opportunities.
I'd also ask if the company themselves will assist with that. I know ours does with any people that we relocate.
If there's a justification for my actions right now, it's this: I have gone completely mad
John Clark is offline   Reply With Quote