View Single Post
Old January 24 2012, 11:58 AM   #720
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Horse Man

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash
Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Hartzilla2007 wrote: View Post
CorporalClegg wrote: View Post
I'm a little saddened that there's no Ambassador class.
Well they are planning to add it at some point.
I can't wait until they do!

Rocketeer wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
Trekkian Sybil that I am, I switched back to my Excelsior Retrofit, as I was getting tired of taking so long to blast the crap out of things. Oh my god, I had forgotten how powerful that ship is. I laid waste to dozens of vessels without breaking a sweat! Hooray superior firepower!
Although not a tactical ship, the Excelsior Refit can put a hurting on 'em. I use the LCDR Tac slot to drop a double load of plasma mines out the tailpipe. Precede that with Eject Warp Plasma III and you'll give anybody trailing you a serious bloody nose. You can also use it offensively as a flyover.
Yeah, she packs a pretty punch!
I think heaven is what you make it. When I close my eyes for the final time, I hope to wake up standing in a grassy, breezy, sunlit field, a green tennis ball at my feet, and a little black lab, with a white diamond on her chest, running right towards me.