View Single Post
Old January 23 2012, 03:08 PM   #689
AdmiralScreed
Captain

Re: Does It Get Better???

The last several days have been extremely busy, so I haven't had a lot of time to watch Voyager. Here are some updates:

Raven: I'd had such a long day by the time I got around to watching this that I couldn't stay awake for most of it. At some point I'll get around to watching it again.

Scientific Method: I really liked the Tom/B'Ellana scenes at the beginning, and the main plot was fairly interesting as well. I liked the message they were trying to get across about animal experimentation and how unfair and unethical it was (and still is). All in all a fine episode. I don't have any major complaints.
5/10

Year of Hell Part 1 and 2: This is the most exciting 2 parter I've seen in a while. I loved the dark atmosphere and the feeling of hopelessness that this episode created for the crew of Voyager. Seeing Janeway pushed to the extreme was interesting, and I thought the Krenim were really interesting characters. Also, good continuity with Before and After. Everything Kes predicted about the Year of Hell came true. Well, mostly everything.
No complaints, except for the minor issue of the reset button at the end.
9/10