View Single Post
Old January 22 2012, 05:41 AM   #31
Gul Re'jal
Commodore

Location: Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space station
Re: Re-shaping a Cardassian: Toward the Ninth Circle

Nerys Ghemor wrote: View Post
I can't believe it...I'm actually rooting for Nadar here, for him to figure out what happened to Raseen and help in taking down Dukat.
I'm not sure Zamarran would share anything with Nadar. Nadar is so full of hate that it's hard to predict his reaction. Zamarran probably would never trust him.
I'm pretty sure I know what Dukat's trying to pull here, and we know where that path leads.
As I said, the chapter would give hints as to where it's all headed You're probably right in your suspicions.
And what he's doing for Yassel...it really fits, how you explain it as pretending to be "Damar's woman." That reminds me of the "Captain's Woman" in the Mirror Universe. Dukat would fit very well there, wouldn't he?
He would.

While I didn't want to copy the "custom" from MU, I think on some ships such a situation could happen, especially under such command as Dukat's, where someone cares about power and not service.
I'm so glad to see that Jarol and Brenok talked themselves into the reasonable course of action: going to Zamarran. I hope there'll be a way, someday, to stop playing this whole charade and take Dukat down. And of course to save Yassel, too.
You'll see what will happen