View Single Post
Old January 20 2012, 04:20 PM   #122
DevilEyes
Rear Admiral

View DevilEyes's Twitter Profile
Re: Once More, With Feeling: my big Buffy/Angel canon rewatch/reread/r

saturn5 wrote: View Post
Best line;
Oz; "And a hootenany. Well that's chock full of hoot. With just a little bit of nanny" (How effortlessly cool is Seth Green in this scene?)
I had to rewind that scene a few times to understand what the heck they were saying.

Tied up; none although when Xander says he's tied up tomorrow Cordy says 'You wish'??????
Ha, how did I forget about that one? I usually notice all the kinky sex puns. But it's a bit funny that Cordy and Xander are having BDSM jokes when they haven't even had sex (and won't with each other). That pun worked much better in Dead Things.

So where is Dawn in all of this?
Probably not doing anything too important. When the monks altered everyone's memories, they couldn't change the basic events too much. I like the theory I've read somewhere that Dawn feels unimportant and ignored because, during all those years of her fake life, she didn't affect any of the events, they would've all happened the same way without her (which they actually did).

Though some people think that Buffy being institutionalized happened only in the fake memories world. In the (murky canon) Dark Horse comic, it happened because Dawn read her diary and told her parents.

my Buffy/Angel rewatch
DevilEyes is offline   Reply With Quote