View Single Post
Old January 18 2012, 10:37 PM   #19
ares93
Commodore

Re: What are your current computer's specs?

FordSVT wrote: View Post
think wrote: View Post
two dual core AMD Opteron Processor 275
2.21 GHz 3gig ram

linux box lap
and a xp box lap

these are all archaic things I have dual monitor outs in the main thing 2 24 in flats...

the cores are 64 bitters so it is like 4 sixty for bit processors. but even still rendering movies is like pulling teeth sometimes..this is like a three or four year old machine that I have been using for that long. I have decided not to get into machine coding with it because the machine architecture as been reworked into... something different..

it is really annoying cause the processors bit structure will not run some 32 bit compiled fractal programs so rather then redesign a whole new fractal program at machine level I have decided to ,,, wait for something to change to make it easier like the conceptnet5 going on..
My God, even when the topic is straight forward you're incomprehensible.
I'm having problems understanding it, and bloody hell, I do this for a living.

The way I figure, we have there options. Either both of us have gone temporarily dyslectic, think is in serious need of the spell-check plugin or he's drunk.

EDIT: Seems I need the spell check plugin as well. Or perhaps smaller fingers or a bigger mobile.
I find it extremely satisfying watching Jehovah's Witnesses through my window. After all, it takes an RFID lock, a titanium enhanced fireproof door and bullet-resistant glass to keep them out of the building.
ares93 is offline   Reply With Quote