View Single Post
Old January 18 2012, 08:20 PM   #12
Sector 7
Rear Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sector 7
Re: What are your current computer's specs?

ares93 wrote: View Post
Sector 7 wrote: View Post
Don't laugh (at least not too loud ):

Dell Dimension 2350 desktop
Intel Pentium 4 1.80 GHz
2.00 GB RAM (upgraded from 500 MB by me)
30 GB HDD
320 GB HDD (added by me)
CD ROM drive
Samsung DVD burner (added by me)

Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 3

A couple years ago our home was burglarized. They got big screen TVs, computers, laptops, printers... even the cable box. None of it was insured. My godson got a new computer that Christmas and sent me his old one. Gotta love him.

After replacing the power supply, it has been very dependable. The upgrades I made have helped performance considerably. It needs a better graphics card. (I was told the one I have is as bad as not having one, but not sure what kind to get.)

J. Allen, I e-mailed my godson the link for the XPad. We have been looking for something for his laptop. Thanks!
You're going to laugh now. Look at my computers in my post above and I'll tell you a secret.
Aside from the video card issue, I love this old computer! The price was perfect and it was a gift of love from my godson.