View Single Post
Old January 18 2012, 11:33 AM   #4
think
Rear Admiral

View think's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to think Send a message via AIM to think Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to think Send a message via Yahoo to think
Re: What are your current computer's specs?

two dual core AMD Opteron Processor 275
2.21 GHz 3gig ram

linux box lap
and a xp box lap

these are all archaic things I have dual monitor outs in the main thing 2 24 in flats...

the cores are 64 bitters so it is like 4 sixty for bit processors. but even still rendering movies is like pulling teeth sometimes..this is like a three or four year old machine that I have been using for that long. I have decided not to get into machine coding with it because the machine architecture as been reworked into... something different..

it is really annoying cause the processors bit structure will not run some 32 bit compiled fractal programs so rather then redesign a whole new fractal program at machine level I have decided to ,,, wait for something to change to make it easier like the conceptnet5 going on..