View Single Post
Old January 16 2012, 07:46 PM   #274
CaptainSarine
Commander

Re: SW AU - A Glimmer of Hope

Sorry for the long delay again. My son started teething since I posted the last chapter, so lots of sleepless nights... Next chapter not completed yet, but I wanted to at least respond to your kind comments!

Nerys Ghemor wrote: View Post
Damn, that is harsh, to say the least.

I can see why this gave you trouble.

Hopefully, now that we're past this part (at least, I hope we're past this part), you'll be able to work on things that will be easier for you to write.

I'm glad to see you back to writing, though.
Yes, very harsh. Still, it was the way the story needed to go, so I went.

There'll obviously be some more fallout from this chapter, but nothing quite so direct. I was glad to be back to writing too! Just hope that once my son's teething calms down, I'll be able to get back to it a little more regularly!

Thanks again for the comment.

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
Wow that was a dark chapter and yeah I can understand how it would be difficult to get through, especially putting your favourite character through something like that. Things continue to get interesting.
As I said to Nerys, the story needed to swerve in this direction in order to head towards the final destination I have in mind. I'm still determined to see this story finished and continued through my "versions" of ESB and ROTJ. Of course going by my prior record, that ending may not be until 2056. Any of you still be reading by then?

Thanks again for the comments!