View Single Post
Old January 16 2012, 01:48 AM   #92
Shamrock Bones
Agent Richard07

Re: Movies Seen in 2012

12. Normal Adolescent Behavior: Havoc 2: (✩) This one stars Amber Tamblyn. I got it thinking it would be a low-budget sequel to Anne Hathaway's Havoc, but there was no connection. I later found out that the studio put in "Havoc 2" against the wishes of the director. Anyway, it was about a girl in a polyamourous relationship with 5 others who began struggling with sexual norms after meeting someone. The movie was pretty bad and hard to follow. I gave half a star for Amber Tamblyn being spanked in her underwear and another half-star for Kelly Lynch who's still pretty hot.

13. Starsky & Hutch: (✩✩) A comedic remake of that 70s show I know nothing about. Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller were alright, but the movie is nothing to write home about.

14. The Rundown: (✩✩✩) The Rock stars as a retrieval expert who doesn't want to be a retrieval expert anymore, but agrees to do one more job for his boss... Find his son in the jungles of Brazil. There, he gets more than he bargained for and has to put up with the son (played by Seann William Scott) who has plans of his own. Christopher Walken plays the bad guy, the Rock was pretty good, and I found it to be a decent action movie in general.

15. Mallrats: (✩✩✩✩) Saw the extended version of this which has an additional 30 minutes. Ah, the 90s... No internet and less cool technology, but simpler times. The extended run made it drag a bit at the beginning, but it was still fun seeing all those old faces.

At the Theatre: 0
On DVD/Blu-Ray: 5
On Demand: 1
On TV: 9
Off the Internet: 0
Shamrock Bones is offline   Reply With Quote