View Single Post
Old January 13 2012, 08:26 PM   #550
Bird of Prey
Fleet Captain

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Uncle Sol wrote: View Post
Bird of Prey wrote: View Post
My first bug report was filed yesterday. I was doing the Klingon Academy event and had collected just over 70 particle fragments in about 32 minutes, putting me on course to collect 120 for over 4,000 dilithium. That's when I scanned a particle and all of a sudden all the particles in my inventory got used up. One after the next I had a stream of messages covering my screen saying "You used 1 particle fragment". I lost all that effort and over half an hour of my time was wasted. Argh !!

Was any of the particles left over from an earlier event? Did you have to leave the map then return? Those scenarios have resulted in my particle fragments being used automatically.
Nope. I did the Federation Academy event at 8pm with one toon with no issues. Then started the Klingon Academy event when I encountered the issue. Prior to starting the event, I didn't have any particle fragments in my inventory.