View Single Post
Old January 12 2012, 05:03 AM   #306
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: Heroic Age/Avengers Ongoing Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

She's leading the team in "X-Men" which is under Cyclops' banner and she's still a vampire.

Incredible Hulk #4: This has been one crazy ass book. If it were any writer other than Jason Aaron, I doubt I would find it as interesting and entertaining as I do. The only one small negative I have on it is that I'm not sure I like this new "crazy" Bruce. Banner appears to have finally snapped. Unable to deal with the obvious separation anxiety. I love this Amanda Von Doom character though. She's a great addition to the mythos...and this Island of Dr. Moreau take is fascinating. Next week we're supposed to learn who separated them.

Scarlet Spider #1: I have been looking forward to this book since it was announced and at least in my opinion delivers. Does a nice job of quickly summarizing Kaine's past, his new powers, introducing potential new cast members. The art is fantastic as well. The title logo I believe is Ben Reily's old book's design which is a nice homage indeed. Christopher Yost is the writer of the book and didn't like his run on "X-Men" but this is great so far.

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote