View Single Post
Old January 11 2012, 03:46 PM   #515
Bird of Prey
Fleet Captain

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

There is a Cure event going on today at 2 different times. I'll be doing the 8pm EST run. Will anybody else be making it out to take on the Borg tonight? I'm looking forward to getting more Encrypted Data Chips and Dilithium.

From the official forums :

Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) STF event for this coming Wednesday. It also corresponds to the in-game event that is on the in-game calendar -- successful completion of The Cure during this time will earn you more Encrypted Data Chips and Dilithium.

The first timeslot will be at 8pm GMT/ noon PST/ 3pm EST.

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PST/ 8pm EST/ 1am GMT.

Let's plan to meet on Drozana station on top of the ramp, behind the beam-in point. From there, we'll queue up for private games. Feel free to come in whichever ship/ class you would like, on either faction (minimum level requirement is 44). We will do a space run, and then a ground run if time permits (I think it will). Please join the REDALERT channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself.