- loved the humor in this one
- Alexis looked stunning in her dress (so much that i felt like a little perv.. i'm twice her age!
- the wedding (even if it were only the last 3 minutes of the episode)
- crime plot was so convoluted and had so many twists.. lost track of it
- disappointed overall on the possible Castle/Beckett possibilities with the wedding.. a wedding is a prime place for emotions, relationship talk etc and they tacked it on as the last scene and didn't show us them slow dancing (something that would explode fandom and Castle shippers)