View Single Post
Old January 9 2012, 05:27 AM   #335
AdmiralScreed
Captain

Re: Does It Get Better???

Thanks for the kind words, exodus.

I just watched another couple episodes:

Blood Fever: This episode saw some nice development for Tom and B'Elanna, as well as the Vulcan ensign whom I cannot remember the name of. I especially liked the ending where we discovered the intruders were the Borg.
No real complaints, but at the same time this wasn't one of the most moving episode ever.
5/10

Unity: The first Borg episode on Voyager, and quite a good one at that. This was quite a different portrayal of the Borg. Similar to I, Borg, the Borg were portrayed as sympathetic characters, and while it is a big departure from the Borg we saw in TBOBW, I still quite liked it. My favorite scene of the entire episode was when Chakotay linked with the Borg and saw all of their thoughts. On the topic of Chakotay, I would also like to say that I'm happy he finally got an episode of his own (Tatoo doesn't count because it was pretty mediocre). I really like the way he was used in this episode. Janeway was also faced with a difficult decision, but I think she made the right choice in not reactivating the Borg Cube because of the threat that it posed (even if Chakotay did eventually reactivate himself).
All in all this was a very solid and enjoyable episode, and a great new look at the Borg!
8/10
AdmiralScreed is offline   Reply With Quote