View Single Post
Old January 7 2012, 07:04 AM   #32
Broccoli
Vice Admiral

Re: Once Nolan's trilogy ends..

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
I'm 50/50 on the issue. The "Young Bruce Wayne" series proposal had a lot of interesting concepts in it but I really don't see it lasting for more than two or three seasons. They milked "Smallville" far longer than it should have been in my opinion (I think we disagree on this too). Besides which I kind of think we got a live action Batman series with Green Arrow in "Smallville" which was basically modified Miles and Gough plans for Bruce Wayne.
I thought Adam Knight was suppose to be Batman? But, yeah, I know what you mean.

I can see a Young Bruce Wayne series working because they would obviously add the CW formula to it (I don't mean that in a bad way - it's a workable formula). Plus, it would be superhero show without being a superhero show, much like Smallville was in its early days.

I just think doing a full-on Batman show would be incredibly difficult to pull off in terms of making it marketable (though, that is probably not the right term).