View Single Post
Old January 6 2012, 01:25 PM   #24
USS Fardell
Captain

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to USS Fardell Send a message via Yahoo to USS Fardell
Re: Non Trek Fic: Lawndale and Sandi Griffin's Genie

Santaval wrote: View Post
USS Fardell wrote: View Post
There are more suitable places, but I like posting most of my stuff at all the places that I post stuff. (Also Moderators have said in the past that Non-Trek fanfics are ok so long as more than half of the fics on the first page are still Trek.)
I didn't say that posting such things wasn't allowed, just voicing my opinion that it seems a bit futile posting this sort of original fiction in a forum dedicated to Star Trek fanfic.
It's not original fiction. It's a Daria fanfic. (I don't think it's futile)

Santaval wrote: View Post
USS Fardell wrote: View Post
As far as flogging a dead horse goes, there are well over 2000 views, an average of 100 per installment. If they didn't like it, they would stop reading.
Although just clicking on the thread increases the view count. I wouldn't equate the number of views on a thread with the number of people reading the story itself to be honest. People who enjoy a story will generally leave a comment. I always feel that it must be quite disheartening to be the only person posting in a thread such as this.

But whatever works for you.
It does.
USS Fardell is online now   Reply With Quote