View Single Post
Old January 5 2012, 01:45 PM   #1048
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Vice Admiral

Re: X-MEN: FIRST CLASS - Grading+Discussion **SPOILERS!**

Funny how talented artists only need four minutes to convey a message and make a solid point, while for others, not even 70 minutes of semi-coherent nerdrage isn't quite enough.
This shot at RLM isn't worth much. People have been reviewing films on youtube since youtube's beginning's, and RLM simply came up with their own unique way of doing it.. and while showing off their filmmaking and (in particular) editing prowess as well. I like HISHE quite a bit, but even at four minutes, many of the shorts seem a bit long and many seemed forced. My opinion.

Sure, there are things that RLM has done I don't care for either . The Revenge of Nadine is easily their worst thing.. as it gives into a sense of self-appreciation for their own material that I had had hoped that they would continue to have avoided. The Half-in-the-bag review of Paul was kind of dull and could have been edited severely, and this is surprising for a group that I consider to be great editors. I guess everyone has their bad days.