Commodore

Re: The Improving the JJprise thread

Thanks, guys.

MasterDebator wrote: View Post
wow thats actually managed to make the jjprise secondary hull look subtle

judexavier wrote: View Post
MadMan1701A wrote: View Post
Dukhat wrote: View Post
Wow. When I read the title of this topic, I came here thinking that I was going to see some cool artwork depicting an updated nuEnterprise. Instead all I'm seeing is Star Trek '09 and JJ Abrams-bashing from the usual people who are always bashing them.

Where the hell is the artwork?
Still not done yet, but here you go.

Things are moving a little slower lately... my wife and I found out over the Christmas Holiday that we're expecting our first baby in August. Needless to say, we've been busy moving stuff around in the house.

Have fun, guys,
Congratulations! Mine turned 21 last October...(where did the time go?) Oh, nice artwork too.
Thanks. Yeah, I know the next 7 months are going to fly by, that's why I already started getting ready.

largo wrote: View Post
I'll have to post some pictures soon.
of your wife? okay, weird, but if that makes you happy.
Well, I meant of the the new computer room... I had posted some pictures of the old one, before.

Chemahkuu wrote: View Post
Any new projects on the go by the way MadMan?
Nope, I had this, and my Enterprise D that I was working on, but both are stalled. Since I found out about the baby, I've been wanting to make some ships up in the style of the Disney Cars movies, but haven't had time.

Adm. V'ates wrote: View Post
Dukhat wrote: View Post
Wow. When I read the title of this topic, I came here thinking that I was going to see some cool artwork depicting an updated nuEnterprise. Instead all I'm seeing is Star Trek '09 and JJ Abrams-bashing from the usual people who are always bashing them.

Where the hell is the artwork?
Still not done yet, but here you go.

Things are moving a little slower lately... my wife and I found out over the Christmas Holiday that we're expecting our first baby in August. Needless to say, we've been busy moving stuff around in the house.

Have fun, guys,
Just changing the pylons goes a long way toward improving the side-angle view of the ship; plus the TMP style deflector looks a lot better with the rest of the ship's lines than the TOS style one does.

Congrats on the baby, by the way.
Thanks. From the front, the wider stance makes everything look more balanced. Even so, I really think they did a good job redesigning the ship... It could have turned out like the Lost in Space movie.

-Ricky