View Single Post
Old January 4 2012, 08:25 PM   #14
Vendikarr
Rear Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Vendikarr
Re: New Syfy series Lost Girl - prelaunch thread

Pingfalalalalah wrote: View Post
23skidoo wrote: View Post
It'll be interesting to find out if Syfy airs the original version or a censored version. The version we see up here goes into L Word territory fairly often. I've only seen a few bits of pieces but it sort of strikes me as Buffy meets Highlander: The Raven meets, well, L Word. My main interest in the show is because it stars Anna Silk; so it's sort of a Summer Glau scenario - fans don't care what the show is, they just want to see her. Fortunately for Anna made-for-cable Canadian series tend to be harder to kill off for ratings than something that airs on Fox or NBC.

Alex
Is there nudity? I don't see why simply having lesbians on the show should be a problem otherwise.

I don't recall nudity in the 2 episodes I watched.
If I recall it had naked butts, lots of side boob, and plenty of moan and groans. It's PG pushed to its limit. If they don't air a toned down version it will be pretty racy for Syfy.
"They have to help the viewers let go. Firefly did a movie to wrap things up. Buffy the Vampire Slayer continued on as a comic book. Heroes gradually lowered the quality season by season until we were grateful it ended. - Sheldon Cooper
Vendikarr is offline   Reply With Quote