View Single Post
Old January 1 2012, 05:46 AM   #733
Re: TNG fans please identify yourselves ...

I've been on this forum for a couple months now, but I don't think I've taken the time to introduce myself.
I am a relative newcomer to Trek. I didn't see my first episode of Trek until I was almost 16 years old (I'm 17 now), but I was immediately hooked upon watching it. That episode, if you are wondering, was Encounter at Farpoint. For the next seven months I rented all seven seasons of TNG off Netflix and I loved every single minute of it, except for Code of Honor which I despised.
My favorite episodes include The Inner Light, Family, Tapestry, Gambit, Preemptive Strike, and Darmok, among many other terrific episodes. It's so hard to pick favorites because there are so many magnificent episodes.
I love practically everything about TNG; the great stories, the morals, the cast, and the optimistic vision of the future. For these reasons and many others TNG is not only my favorite Trek show, but my favorite TV show of all time period.
Anyway, I just thought I would share my story with fellow fans who can appreciate it. I'm really glad to be here!

Edit: One more thing I forgot to say. Picard > Kirk.
AdmiralScreed is offline   Reply With Quote