Keeping this thread alive, with an update or two....
Wikipedia's got a list for the cast, so far:
The main cast of Skyfall was officially announced at a press conference held at the Corinthia Hotel in London on 3 November 2011, fifty years to the day that Sean Connery was announced as the first actor to play James Bond.
- Daniel Craig as James Bond.
- Javier Bardem as the film's main villain.
- Judi Dench as M.
- Ralph Fiennes in an undisclosed role. Fiennes stated that he could not say anything specific about the role other than that it was "[a] really interesting part which is really quite fun".
- Albert Finney in an undisclosed role.
- Naomie Harris as Eve. Speculation initially suggested that Harris would play Miss Moneypenny,though the character's first name was revealed as "Eve" with no surname disclosed, and was specifically described as "a field agent". Harris described the character as "believing she is Bond's equal, but she is really his junior".
- Rory Kinnear as Bill Tanner, the MI6 Chief of Staff.
- Bérénice Marlohe as Sévérine. Marlohe described the role as being a "glamorous and enigmatic" character.
- Helen McCrory as Clair Dowar, a British politician. McCrory joined the cast after Sam Mendes contacted her personally and offered her the role.
- Ola Rapace in an undisclosed role. Rapace was officially added to the cast on 8 November.
- Ben Whishaw as Q.
Nice to see "glamorous and enigmatic" brought back to Bond Girls, I think.... The promise of an exotic accent (French, in this case), is also quite good to look forward to.
"The saying implies but does not name the effective agency of its supposed utopia.... 'Needs and abilities' are, of course, subjective. So the operative statement may be reduced to 'the State shall take, the State shall give'."