View Single Post
Old January 1 2012, 02:28 AM   #225
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Horse Man

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash
Re: Does It Get Better???

The Dominion wrote: View Post
Santa Claus wrote: View Post
You seem to be having a better time at it than I, AdmiralScreed. I'm most of the way through Season 2, and I'm having trouble continuing. So far, it's just not clicking for me, and while some episodes are good, most of them are laborious, and I have trouble finishing them (though I am determined to see the entire series through).
You're on the exciting seasons though, wait till you get to season 3.
AdmiralScreed wrote: View Post
You seem to be having a better time at it than I, AdmiralScreed. I'm most of the way through Season 2, and I'm having trouble continuing. So far, it's just not clicking for me, and while some episodes are good, most of them are laborious, and I have trouble finishing them (though I am determined to see the entire series through).
Sorry to hear that. I hope things improve for you. It's not easy to watch a show that you don't enjoy. I know from experience; I tried watching TOS, and half way through the show I had to quit because I was reaaally getting tired of it all.
RoJoHen wrote: View Post
For what it's worth, Seasons 4-7 are almost an entirely different show compared to 1-3, so you may enjoy those more.
I hope the three of you are right, because if you're not, I'm going to come back here and talk behind your back.

"People are always looking for the single magic bullet that will totally change everything. There is no single magic bullet." - Temple Grandin
-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Brony Kingdom
Rainbow Dash is online now   Reply With Quote