View Single Post
Old January 1 2012, 01:01 AM   #75
Gotham Central
Vice Admiral

View Gotham Central's Twitter Profile
Re: Sign in the new petition for Bring Back Janeway, please!

[QUOTE=Syn.Sixx;5512468][QUOTE=Gotham Central;5512213]
The Shatner books, Trek Online and enve the JJ Verse/Countdown comics are NOT part of Trek Lit continuity. Sisko was NEVER dead and said that he would return...how many times do you people need to be told that! Those characters that were killed remain dead in TrekLit. Kirk...STILL DEAD. Data...STILL DEAD. Conversely, Janeway IS ALIVE in the same Trek Online Universe with Data.

"You people"?

Really? There are quite a few of us here who support the idea and hope of seeing Janeway return to the novels and we can do so without such crass comments as "you people", said in a tone to imply there is something inherently wrong with a group of Voyager fans who want Janeway back.

There is NOTHING wrong with us.

We're still here, and still trying in spite of the rude remarks, and outright hostility continually thrown at us by others who don't feel there is a need to even pretend as such niceties as courtesy to others.

What do you mean Spock's resurrection was miraculous because it never happened? He was dead! They buried him in space inside a modified photon torpedo and his body was destroyed then regenerated by the Genesis Device!

Of course it happened!

Stop trying to bully others because you personally don't like or agree with our view point. You're allowed to have your own opinion, but being nasty and trying to degrade or somehow trivialize what we say and what we hope for is just plain rude.
Wow your reading comprehension is seriously lacking. I did not say that it "never happened" I said that it "never happens." The idea being that, like the real world, people that die in the line of duty don't just come back. In the Trek universe, death is permanent. Spocks resurrection was highly irregular, just as it would be in the real world.
And sing along in the age of paranoia

Green Day
Gotham Central is offline   Reply With Quote