View Single Post
Old January 1 2012, 12:24 AM   #67
DigificWriter
Rear Admiral

Re: Sign in the new petition for Bring Back Janeway, please!

Brit wrote: View Post
LOL that is exactly how fiction works, all you have to do for a plot is ask the right question.
Your line of thinking only really works with tie-in fiction, and it only works if there's actually an issue with overall Voyager novel sales, which, as Therin pointed out to Lynx, there clearly isn't.

As I said above, you and the people who share your viewpoints are free to waste your own time in what will more than likely prove to be a futile effort to force an unnecessary change simply because you think said change should be made, but don't expect others outside your 'circle' to support your cause.

Regarding hostility towards you guys, it only comes when you try and act like your opinions are the only ones that matter, and when you try to 'force' those of us who don't share your viewpoints/opinions to support your cause by insinuating that, if we don't support your cause, we're not 'true' Janeway or Voyager fans.

I posted in the last thread where this whole topic was breached, and you were one of the people I started arguing with on this very point, so it isn't like this whole issue of hostility is something that's taken you guys by surprise. If you don't want to be approached with hostility, don't come in trying to push your viewpoints on other people, especially people who don't share said viewpoints.

"Ze director's cut is ze film you saw in ze theater."
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote