View Single Post
Old December 31 2011, 09:39 PM   #44
Syn.Sixx
Ensign

Sign in the new petition for Bring Back Janeway, please!

Therin of Andor wrote: View Post

There's nothing to stop an author pitching a Janeway story in which her death in the other 24th century Relaunch novels is ignored. For example, there is already the novelization of "Star Trek Online: The Needs of the Many", in which Janeway is alive long after Romulus is destroyed.

Therin makes a great point! I know I would happily buy a 'new' novel series based on that concept where Admiral Janeway is still alive.

Really that's what we're asking for (at least from my point of view)

I know some people didn't like Janeway. And that's perfectly fine with me really.. what I don't like is the attitude that killing a major canon character off in such a pointless fashion (and again, that's my opinion where I state it was pointless and may not be what others think).

I have continued to read the novels without her, in the hope that because she was taken into the Q Continuum that she WOULD indeed make her return at some point in the storyline which had not yet been reached.

I've joined into this movement because we've now had several novels without her and I find them disappointing and just.. off. It just doesn't feel like Voyager without Kathryn Janeway!
Syn.Sixx is offline   Reply With Quote