View Single Post
Old December 28 2011, 10:12 PM   #970
Captain Craig
Vice Admiral

Re: Movies Seen in 2011

tomalak301 wrote: View Post
Actually in following this thread this year I have to wonder how the heck you guys have so much time to watch movies. I mean this is the 26th movie I've seen this year (Other than maybe clips of movies I see on TV/HBO) and you guys watch like 200-500 movies. That's a lot of movies.
My tally is going to be 111-113 depending on what time I make available in these closing days but even with my total there are some that have doubled me. I do laundry about once every 3 weeks so I have 5-6 loads to fold. Ergo I can watch about 2 movies while I do this. Still that's just on a three week cycle. I don't watch broadcast TV with any regularity. I only make time for about 2 shows The Office and Big Bang Theory. So, when I come home I watch a Netflix streaming or disc. I could've watched more movies but I alternate my viewing with TV shows on DVD. I've watched all of nuBSG, Farscape, TruCalling, Castle S1, Vampire Dairies to date, 5-6 Animated cartoon shows this year as well. Also have rewatched a number of movies that I just love. Otherwise I'm sure my total would be well past 150 for sure.
Captain Craig is offline   Reply With Quote