View Single Post
Old December 13 2011, 03:15 PM   #177
Fleet Captain
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic anticipation thread.

CorporalClegg wrote: View Post

Though I think it was a mistake for them to not reopen the forums and announce the schedule sometime this evening. I think it would have inevitably made things run smoother. I suspect there's going to be a lot of bumps in the road tomorrow.
Considering the current whining on their forums now that they have reopened - to the point where their website is going down from the complaints traffic - releasing a schedule would have made the situation even worse. These are the same forum users who complained endlessly when the last Beta weekend was up 20 minutes late in some regions, so a schedule that suffered the inevitable delays from a software launch would have prompted nothing but nerdrage.

As for myself, given i pre-ordered about a week ago, i estimate my own early access will begin about 12 minutes before TOR's release on the 20th.

Can't wait though,i want to finish the frankly excellent Imperial Agent storyline.
"Does the cold of deep space make your nipples go pointy Bowie? Do you use your pointy nipples as telescopic antennae to transmit data back to Earth? I bet you do, you freaky old bastard you"
Silent_Bob is offline   Reply With Quote