View Single Post
Old December 9 2011, 03:39 AM   #286
Akiraprise

Re: SONS OF ANARCHY tv series disscussions and comments

If we were grading the finale I'd give it an Above Average. The CIA reveal was kind of anti-climactic. I did like how Potter just kind of meandered away from everybody once he realized he got screwed over. He's not a people person. I think we knew that. Plus him screwing with Hale was awesome. "I don't like you and the good guys need a win."

Most of the angst this season ended up being for nothing. Juice is one of my favorite characters, and I'm glad he's sticking around, but you'd think something would have happened to him. Clay of course needs to hang around too. He's half the drama on this show after all. Jax taking the gavel...about time. Bobbie playing guitar in his prison cell, never happen in real life. We'll see if Gemma can live with the two monsters she created next season, Tara and Clay. The old matriarch is going to have some grief.

Looking forward to next year.