Old December 8 2011, 03:29 AM   #38
AdmiralScreed
Captain

Re: Does It Get Better???

RandyS wrote: View Post
KingDaniel wrote: View Post
Yes, it gets better.
But not much.

It's not a bad show, but if you're expecting it to be EPIC (and let's be honest here, you are), you will be disapointed.
I think part of the problem is that I'm watching this show coming off of DS9. I'm used to long story arcs, recurring guest characters, lots of development, and larger scale conflicts. So far, VOY hasn't had much of any of this. But then again, TNG wasn't usually this way either, and I absolutely loved it.

@You Will Fail: About Phage, the only thing that bothered me was Neelix after his lungs were removed. All of his banter throughout the episode got to be kind of annoying. And more importantly than that, it just wasn't an important episode with severe consequences. With the exception of a new alien species being introduced, this episode didn't have a large impact on the characters or the series as a whole. I suppose if you love Faces, then you're going to love Phage because that's the episode that introduced the Vidians (is that the name of the species?), but otherwise it wasn't an important episode.
Anyway, just my opinion. What is it that you loved so much about Phage?
AdmiralScreed is offline   Reply With Quote