View Single Post
Old December 7 2011, 05:58 AM   #271
Joe Washington
Fleet Captain

Re: SONS OF ANARCHY tv series disscussions and comments

Yeah, I have to be admit I wasn't a fan of Juice not getting killed or being exposed as a rat in the end.

Half of the stuff in Season 4 like the return to the J.T. murder arc, Clay's unraveling, Jax being more ruthless in the lengths he is willing to protect his family, Tara's conflict over the letters, and how dark and basss Tara became after the attempt on her life were all great. But the other half with Juicy being half-black and turning out into a rat because of that slim leverage, the deus ex machinas of this season, and how some of the storylines came to these contrived cop outs were what kept this season from being a fully fantastic one. I mean, Breaking Bad Season 4 reigns supreme over this current season of SOA because at least in that show, they had the guts to kill off the big villain when it was time for him to go and there weren't any contrived cop outs in that season either.

I'm debating about whether I should continue watching SOA, honestly. We'll just have to wait and see. Anyone else having such thoughts?
Joe Washington is offline   Reply With Quote