View Single Post
Old December 5 2011, 11:51 PM   #406
Relayer1
Commodore

Re: Star Trek: TNG: Indistinguishable From Magic Review Thread

Lonemagpie wrote: View Post
Relayer1 wrote: View Post
Lonemagpie wrote: View Post

It's not the season for news! I've never seen news about pitches to big publishers between, like, November and February...

I'd love to do DS9, but really don't know at the moment where in its timeline to place a pitch for it. Would they allow a story placed during the show's run, for example? Mind you, I could ask the same about Enterprise, and the story I pitched for that is aimed for sometime in season 1 or 2...
Well, the lack of anything post the Romulan War planned for Enterprise or for the infamous '5 year gap' in DS9 on the schedules at the moment, suggests these.

Comments by other authors suggest that there may not be some sort of an overarching masterplan for these eras so it might be worth giving it a go !

I hope you get one for this Christmas - I'd like to see one by this time next year !
2012 will be commissioned-up by now. The next round of commissioning (for 2013) will probably be sort of March-May, just based on previous stories, so one can but hope and keep pitching...
Well, good luck. You have my suggestions - if they come off, a signed copy would be appreciated !